Terms and Conditions
By signing up at Country Club Village Cleaners web portal for pick up and delivery service, The card holder (here is identified as “customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- By registering and using Country Club Village Cleaners for pickup and delivery service, the card holder, agrees to pay in full for all Dry cleaning, Laundry, and other services.
- The card holder gives Country Club Village Cleaners permission to charge the credit card on file for all Dry Cleaning, Laundry and other services.
- In the case that there are any problems with my credit card or payments of Dry cleaning, laundry and other services expenses incurred by the card holder (customer), I agrees to pay all collection costs and reasonable attorney fees incurred in attempts to collect on this or any future outstanding account balances.
- In the event that a dispute arises for payments, the customer must first resolve it by contacting the customer service or the management of Country Club Village Cleaners.
- By signing up at Country Club Village Cleaners portal website, I hereby agree to allow Country Club Village Cleaners to charge the customer credit card for expenses incurred by the card holder.
- Country Club Village Cleaners is not responsible for garments not claimed more than 30 days from the pick up date or promise to deliver date.
- Country Club Village Cleaners basic every day low price to clean standard garments is $3.50 per garment for most items.Additional charge will apply to the following garments: Silk, Linen, Wool, Heavy coats and Jackets, Designer labels, Beaded and Sequins dress, Long dress, Fancy garments, Formal wear, Gowns. Every day low prices does not apply to Sued, Leather, Wedding gowns, Rugs, and Household items.
- We exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use such processes which in our opinion are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual garments. Nevertheless we can not assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses of or defect in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suede, leathers, silks, satins, double-faced fabrics, vinyl, polyurethanes, etc. Country Club Village Cleaners is not responsible for damages or missing trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, belts, and sequins after processing such garments.
- In Laundry, Country Club Village Cleaners are not responsible or guarantee against color loss and shrinkages, or against damages to weak and tender fabrics.
- In Dry cleaning, Country Club Village Cleaners are not responsible for color loss or color transfer into other area’s of the customer garments.
- On Drapery cleaning, Country Club Village Cleaners are not responsible for color loss, color transfer, shrinkages or any lining damages after cleaning process.
- Unless a list is accompanied in the bundle or the customer pick up bag, our count must be accepted.
- No refunds. Credit to your account only.
- Country Club Village Cleaners reserve the right to change or alter pricing, terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Country Club Village Cleaners reserve the right to terminate customer account and discontinue services.
- Country Club Village Cleaner is not responsible for any lost garments before and or after a delivery is made.
- Customer credit card will be charged each time a delivery is made at the customer specified location.
- By registering and signing up at Country Club Village Cleaners portal and website, the registered customer as a signer is authorizing Country Club Village Cleaners to proceed with processing the garments.